The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our
staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. Wong received his undergraduate degree B.S. Biology from Fairleigh Dickinson University and his dental training from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Upon graduating from dental school he had the opportunity to work with several prominent practices for several years gaining invaluable experience. In 1981 he established his office for the practice of general dentistry in Teaneck.
In order to provide a full service facility, Dr. Wong has pursued advanced training in the treatment of jaw and facial pain (TMD/ TMJ), orthodontics, and implantology. Membership in various professional organizations include:
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Bergen County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Cranio-Facial Pain
- American Orthodontic Society
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Academy of Dentistry International
Dr. Wong had previously served as Chief, Division of Dentistry, at Holy Name Hospital.
Interests outside of dentistry include being a former member of the Teaneck Rotary Club serving on its board for many years. He was the president of Teaneck Rotary from 1989-90.
Charitable work include volunteering with organizations such as:
- Healing the Children, Midlantic
- Healing the Children, Greater Philadelphia
- Friends of Healing the Children
- Medical Missions for Children ( www.mmissions.org )
His contributions include providing free dental care to people in third world countries, as well as volunteering on Native American Reservations. Actively involved with the Academy of Dentistry International, Dr. Wong works to promote its mission of advancing dental education and continues to support its humanitarian work. In pursuit of these endeavors he also sits on the board of several foundations.